Children matter greatly to us at NEO Church. Our children's ministry, NEO Kids, exists to partner with parents in developing our children’s relationship with Jesus Christ. We have the privilege and opportunity to train, encourage, and exhort many kids on a weekly basis at NEO Kids! We believe that by spiritually investing in our kids, we are impacting future generations!
- Check-In – Use our check-in software to register first-time attendees or log-in returning families.
- Nursery – Interact with 0-2 year olds in a quiet, playful environment so parents can focus on the message.
- Toddlers – Enjoy time with 2-5 year olds; play games, teach a message, and have fun!
- NEO Kids – Bring God's Word to life for kids in Pre-k - 4th grade.
- Production – Lend your computer savvy to worship lyrics, slideshows and videos during our NEO Kid's worship and teach time.
- Lead Worship – Teach kids to make a joyful noise unto the Lord!
- Security – Monitor all areas of NEO Kids to ensure no one without proper identification is in the children’s area. Work with church staff to alert parents in case of an emergency.
- Special Events – Help decorate, coordinate or direct traffic on busy event days.
You can serve as little or as often as you like. Most volunteers serve on a rotation once per month. Volunteers arrive Sunday by 9:45 am to welcome children and their families.
After filling out the form below please fill out and return this authorization for a background check.