NEO Media exists to bring God glory through digital and live production. All positions require some training, but no prior experience is required. Anyone who is willing to train can become a part of Sunday morning film, production, lights, or sound; or go out with the team for special projects like testimony videos and vignettes.
- Cameras – Learn to operate a camera one Sunday a month on one of our cameras, and join video shoots during the week. You'll learn how to use the gear and get the shots to tell the story.
- Post-Production – Learn how to edit footage from service, announcements and testimony videos into a final video for web use. Software used: Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition.
- Lighting – Learn how to program and run a unique lighting program for a morning service.
- Screens Control – Learn how to input and cue lyrics and scripture to the screens during service.
- Audio – Learn how to balance and adjust sound for a live service or a video shoot.
- Web – Learn techniques for blogging, reviews and social media outreach.
You can serve as little or as often as you like on the NEO Media Team. Most volunteers serve once per month. Volunteers serving on Sundays arrive by 9:00 AM for a quick meeting and prayer time before service.